- Open the Terminal Sale + App.
- Click on the “Settings” button at the top right corner.
- Set the Tax Rate (optional)
- Select the box next to “Custom Field 1” (optional) and type in the name for the “Field Name”.
- Repeat Step 4 for “Custom Field 2, 3 and 4” (optional).
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
When processing a transaction:
- Use the keypad on the left to type in the “Sub-total” of the transaction. The tax will automatically calculate and display at the bottom right corner right above the “Add Customer” button. (You can manually adjust the tax amount by clicking on the white box with displays the tax amount.)
- Click on any of the custom fields to add a note or txt.
- Click on the “Add Customer” button to search for an existing customer or to create a new customer (optional).
- Click on the “Pay” button.
What can I use the four custom fields for?
You can name and use up to four custom fields. These fields will simply keep the information for online reporting as well as print that information on the *First* receipts after the transaction has been completed. Any additional printed receipts will not have the information, so if you need it for your records, please print the second receipt and hand that one to the consumer. The four fields can take any text input, but will not do any calculation if you need to have additional features.
How do I cancel or void a transaction?
There is a “Clear” button button which will cancel any transaction which has not been paid out. In order to refund or void a transaction which has been paid out, please use the “Transactions” Application on your Clover system.
Other Questions or Comments
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com