The Online Payment Request app is designed to allow you to send an email to a customer, requesting that they make a payment online towards an order.
- Download the Online Payment Request on your Clover Device
- Open the Online Payment Request application on your Clover Device
- On the top right corner, click on the Settings and adjust your “From Email” address and the “From Name”. The From Email address is the address that your customers will see when they receive an email from you. The From Name is the “Friendly Email Name” that most email clients use to identify themselves. In this case, the most common would be your personal name or your business name.
- Once you’ve set up the email address, proceed to the “Sale” or “Register” app on your Clover device. Type in the amount you would like to charge or build an order in the Register. Then click on the Tender Type with the name “Online Payment Request”.
- Select an existing customer from the drop down or type in the name and email address of a new customer and click on the “Request” button.
- You should see a quick popup confirming that an email has been sent to your customer.
If you have any other questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org