- Once you have downloaded the “Donate Here” app you will need to open the app and add your organization’s name. To do this, click on the “Settings” button at the top right corner of the App home page.
- Next, you will have to set the 5 Donation Amount Preset buttons. This can also be done from the “Settings” page.
- To set up departments, click on the Settings button and then on the “Add Departments” button. Once there, you can click on the six rectangles to change the names of the departments. Please make sure to check the checkbox at the bottom of the screen, next to the “Back” button.
- To change the names for the “Custom Text” fields, click on the actual text that says “Custom Text”. You should have a pop-up window show up, which will allow you to change the name of that field.
- If you are in the Settings and you click on the “Additional Settings” button, you will be able to adjust which pre-set amounts are displayed to the donor as well as turn on and off the “Instruction Popups” and the “Receipt Option” pop-ups for the donor.
- Then, you will need to launch the Consumer/Donor facing part of the App. This button is located right next to the “Settings” button on the App home page.
- To get out of the Consumer/Donor facing part of the App, please follow the instructions on the App or watch the video listed below.
- The reports for the donations can be accessed from the clover.com dashboard. Simply log into clover.com from your computer, click on “Donate Here”, select the date range and see the reports.
- If you have any questions or comments, please email us at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t get out of the “Consumer/Donor Facing” part of the app.
We have made it very difficult to get out of the consumer facing part of the app to protect the Merchant from unauthorized access. Please reference the video on this page to follow the process of exiting that screen.
I haven’t received any reports from donations
The reports can be found on the clover.com dashboard. Simply log into clover.com from your computer, click on Donate Here, select the date range and run the report.
How do I add my Non-Profit Federal Tax Identification Number for the donors to use on their tax returns?
You are able to adjust the “Merchant Information” in the Clover Setup App. You can add the Federal Tax ID on one of the “Address” lines