- Once you have downloaded the “Donate Here” app you will need to open the app and add your organization’s name. To do this, click on the “Settings” button at the top right corner of the App home page.
- Next, you will have to set the 5 Donation Amount Preset buttons. This can also be done from the “Settings” page.
- Then, you will need to launch the Consumer/Donor facing part of the App. This button is located right next to the “Settings” button on the App home page.
- To get out of the Consumer/Donor facing part of the App, please follow the instructions on the App or watch the video listed below.
- To receive automated reports of donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the destination email for such reports.If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t get out of the “Consumer/Donor Facing” part of the app.
We have made it very difficult to get out of the consumer facing part of the app to protect the Merchant from unauthorized access. Please reference the video on this page to follow the process of exiting that screen.
I haven’t received any reports from donations
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues relating to reporting.
How do I add my Non-Profit Federal Tax Identification Number for the donors to use on their tax returns?
You are able to adjust the “Merchant Information” in the Clover Setup App. You can add the Federal Tax ID on one of the “Address” lines