Donate At CHeckout
- Open the Donate at Checkout App.
- Type in the name of the charity at the bottom of the screen and click on Save.
- Click on the four green boxes and create pre-set donation amounts.
- Make sure that the “Enable Donations” switch is in the “On” position.
When processing a transaction:
- While in the Register Application, Click on the “Pay” button.
- Click on the “Donate at Checkout” button under “Other” Payment Methods.
- Select the amount to donate.
- Click on “Add Payment” on the next screen.
Can I use this app without the "Register"?
No. This application is designed to work in the Register of the Clover device.
How do I find a report on the donations received?
The donation report is available online. Log into your Clover.com portal and click on the Donate at Checkout icon. On the new website you can run reports to see how many donations have been received and other pertinent information.
How will the charity receive the funds?
It is up to you as the Merchant to distribute the funds that you have collected. The donations that you’ve taken are deposited into your bank account along with the other Credit Card receivables.