- Instead of using the “Customers” app on your Clover device, open and use the “Customers Plus” application.
- In the Customers Plus application, you can either search for a customer or create a new customer from the home screen.
- When you have located the customer you are looking for, you can either “View Details” for that customer of “Start Order”.
- In the “View Details” page of the customer, you can Start new Order, View Orders, View Files (or attach files from the web portal) and Edit the customer.
- In order to add or edit the notes for the customer, click on the black “Edit” button on the top right of the customer details and scroll the screen to the bottom to see and add notes.
How do I add a picture for a customer?
- Find the customer in the Customers Plus App.
- Click on the “View Details” button.
- Click on the black “Edit” button.
- Click on the “Take a Picture” button.
- Position the Clover Camera and click the blue round button.
Can I attach files from the Clover device?
- No, there is no way to attach a file to a customer from your Clover device. You will need to do so from the Web Portal.
- Please note that Viewing files on the clover device is limited. Only certain file types are supported on the Clover device, but you will be able to view all of the files on the Web Portal.
Will I lose the customers I currently have in Clover?
- No, the Customer Plus app syncs directly with the Clover Customers app. All information in the Clover Customers app is available in the Customers Plus app.
- The only information you won’t see in the Clover Customers app is the additional fields that you have in the Customers Plus app, such as Note, Phone 2, Policy ID 1 and 2, Anniversary date and a few more.
Other Questions or Comments
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at [email protected]