The Zoomifi Commissions app is designed to simplify the way you track commissions. You can set a global commission for all employees or by individual employee. You can also set global % commission or go through the intentory to assign a specific % or $ value for each item and each employee.
- Open the Commissions Web App.
- Click on the blue “Inventory” button.
- Either set a Globa % commission for all employees or select an employee from the “Select Employee” dropdown.
- Go through the inventory items and change a commission from a % to a $ value. (In order to set a $ value, you will need to make sure that the % field for the item is set to 0)
- Click on the blue “Dashboard” button at the top of the screen.
- Select a date range for your search, then click “Get Orders”
- Then select an employee to display the commission report
- Choose other filters (optional):
- You can either click on the filter box to see a dropdown of all options or you can start typing out the name of an option and the filter will show you matches.
- Once you see the option or options that you would like, click on each one (you can have more than one option per filter
- Move on to the next filter(s) and repeat steps “a” or “b”
- Once you have the filters the way you want them, click on “Save this filer” and give it a name. Once you enter the name, click on “Add”
- You can run saved filters with the following steps:
- Select a date range using the “Date Range” filter
- On the top right of the screen in the box that say “Choose a filter”, click on the box and choose the previously saved filter that you would like to apply.
If you have any other questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com
Or watch the video to see it in action: