- Once you have downloaded the Social Branding app, you will need to open the app and select up to 4 of the icons that you would like to print on the bottom of your receipts.
- When you select a Social Media icon, you can then add text to appear next to it on the receipt printout. The text is limited to 60 characters (letters, numbers, punctuation and spaces). To add text to an icon, press the “Pen” image on the right of that icon.
- You will not be able to select more than 4 icons to be printed at any given time.
- If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
The text next to the icon is cut off.
- Please make sure that the text that you’ve entered is limited to 60 spaces, including text, numbers, punctuation, and spaces.
The icons are not printing on the receipts.
- Make sure that the “On / Off” switch at the top right hand corner of the Social Branding app is in the “On” position.
- The icons will only print on the “Customer Receipt”. It will not print on the “Payment Receipt” or the “Gift Receipt.” Please try printing out a “Customer Receipt.”
- Make sure the checkbox next to at least one icon is selected.
- Make sure that you have no more than four icons selected for printing.
- Log out of the Clover system and log back in, then try to print a “Customer Receipt”.
- Please make sure that you didn’t close the Social Branding app in the background. If the app is closed, the icons won’t print. Open the app, make sure that the “On/Off” switch is on the “On” position and use the home button to get out of the app.
- If your log is still not printing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The text next to the icon is not printing.
- Open the Social Branding app and make sure that there is text next to the icon which is selected.
- If you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.