- Open the Simple Email Report on your Clover Dashboard (after you have downloaded it from the Clover App Market).
- Click on the check boxes of the reports that you’d like to receive.
- Type in the email address of the recipient for the reports.
- Click “Save”.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of contacts in the email account which will be receiving the reports (this will prevent the report from going into the SPAM Folder).
- Once you save your settings, you should receive a sample report in your email within 10 minutes.
*****PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REPORTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CALCULATE PARTIAL PAYMENTS, REFUNDS, PARTIAL REFUNDS OR MODIFIER REVENUE******
When will I get my reports
If you have just set up the options for the first time, after you click on the Save button, you should see the report in the designated inbox within 10 minutes.
If you have already set up the application settings, you will receive an emailed report every morning, even if no sales have been made.
What if I don't get the report in my email
Please check your SPAM folder. If it is there, please add email@example.com to your list of contacts so that the reports will not go to the SPAM folder.
If you don’t see the emailed report in your SPAM or Inbox, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
Customization of the reports
This software does not allow any customization beyond the options listed on the settings screen. The report is daily and cannot be adjusted by time or duration.
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com