The Shortcuts app works best with a full size keyboard which can be used with the Clover Station and Clover Mini. A USB keyboard with the F1 – F12 keys has been tested on both system. This is the keyboard that was thoroughly tested for this App: Amazon Link
- Once you have downloaded the “Shortcuts” app you will need to install the “Shortcuts” keyboard and select it as the primary source. You will have to press “Select Now” followed by “Set up input methods.” The next step is to check the box next to the “Shortcuts” keyboard.
- Open the app and select the item for each shortcut key.
- When you select a shortcut key it will redirect you to your Register app to choose the item for that key.
- Once you select an item, you will be redirected back to the Shortcuts app.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 to program the other shortcut keys.
- To use the shortcuts, while in the Register app, simply press the shortcut key (F1 – F12) and that item will be added to the order.
- If you have any questions or comments, please email us at [email protected].
Why isn't my shortcut key working?
Go to the Shortcuts app and make sure that the “F” key has the item name next to it. If it does not, program that key with the item that you would like.
If your shortcut key is still not working, please contact us at [email protected].
How do I change the items added by a shortcut key?
Go to the Shortcuts app and select the “F” key that you want to change. When selected, you will be redirected to the Register app to choose the item that you would like to assign to that shortcut key.
If your shortcut key is still not working, please contact us at [email protected]