Print Your Logo
- Once you have downloaded the “Print Your Logo” app, we will send you an email with instructions on how to get your logo to us. This email will be sent to the email address that you used to register your Clover system.
- If you do not receive the automated email, please send your logo to email@example.com. Please include the email address that is associated with your Clover Merchant Account as well as your Merchant ID, which can be found on the “Home” screen of your Clover Station (MID).
- Once you’ve sent us your logo our team will adjust the logo to the necessary size and color pattern for the Clover printers. This process can take up to 24 hours.
- We will sync your adjusted logo with the Clover systems.
- Once the logo has been synced with your Clover systems, you can go into the “Print Your Logo” app to see your logo, change the size of the logo as well as turn logo printing “on” and “off”.
- If you have any questions, comments, or would like to make adjustments to your logo please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don’t we see our logo in the box of the “Print Your Logo” app?
Please make sure that you’ve submitted or sent us your logo and allow up to 24 hours for our system to adjust your logo to the correct size and color pattern. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you see your logo image in the Print Your Logo app, and the image is not appearing you on receipts, toggle the On/Off switch inside the Print Your Logo app to Off, then back to On. If the logo continues to not appear on receipt, restart your Clover device. As always, if you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We see our logo in the box of the “Print Your Logo” app, but it is not printing on the receipts.
- The logo will only print on the “Customer Receipt.” It will not print on the “Payment Receipt” or the “Gift Receipt.” Please try printing out a “Customer Receipt”.
- Make sure that the “Print Logo” button is switched to “ON”
- Log out of the system and log back in. Try printing a “Customer Receipt” again.
- If your logo is still not printing, please contact us at email@example.com
The Logo prints on Customer Receipts, but is too large or too small
- Open the “Print Your Logo” app and adjust the “Size” bar to a level which prints your logo larger or smaller to your preference.
- If you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I've changed the size of my logo using the app, but the logo still prints in the wrong size.
In the Print Your Logo app, change the On/Off slider to “Off”, then back to “On”. This will force the system to recognize your logo size settings on all new receipts.