- Open the InvoiceToo app from your Clover.com dashboard. (This app is optimized for the Google Chrome Browser)
- Go to the “Settings” tab, then “Business Info” and set up your company’s information, logo, etc. Click on “Document Settings” and set up your invoice numbering and tax rate
- Click on the Clients tab on the left of the screen if you’d like to manually add clients instead of doing so while you’re creating an Invoice
- Click on the Items tab on the left of the screen if you’d like to manually add Items instead of doing so while you’re creating an Invoice
- To create a new invoice or estimate, click on “Add New” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select a Date and Due Date, add items to the invoice and then click on “Save” on the right side.
- Once the invoice has been saved, you will see a new menu at the top of the invoice screen. The menu options are: PDF (which allows you to download a PDF version), Edit, Send (will send the invoice to the customer’s email address if you added that in), Copy Link, Preview and Record Payment.
How do I use this on my iPhone
Click on this link via your iPhone to download the iOS version of the InvoiceToo app. After you’ve installed it on your iPhone, use the same email that you used on clover.com to log in.
Can I use this app on a smart phone?
This application is currently optimized for Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. We are working on ways to make the site mobile friendly, but at the moment, you must use a computer or a tablet to easily navigate the Invoice web app.
Do I need to sign up for any other processing service in order to get paid online?
One of the best features of this application is that it uses the Clover credit card processing service to accept the online payment, so there is NO NEED to sign up for any other account such as Authorize.net, Payeezy or others.