Easy Reports is designed to allow you to select the data that you are looking for. With the use of the filters, you can get the data that you’re looking for.
- Select a date range for your search, then click “Get Orders”
- Choose other filters:
- You can either click on the filter box to see a dropdown of all options or you can start typing out the name of an option and the filter will show you matches.
- Once you see the option or options that you would like, click on each one (you can have more than one option per filter
- Move on to the next filter(s) and repeat steps “a” or “b”
- Once you have the filters the way you want them, click on “Save this filer” and give it a name. Once you enter the name, click on “Add”
- You can run saved filters with the following steps:
- Select a date range using the “Date Range” filter
- On the top right of the screen in the box that say “Choose a filter”, click on the box and choose the previously saved filter that you would like to apply.
If you have any other questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I've selected a saved filter, but when I change the date the selected filter disappears.
Yes, the date rage has to be set prior to selecting filters. Please set the date range first, then select the previously created filter.
I've created a saved filter, but it's not showing up in the list.
The date range must be set before you can select a previously created filter. Changing the date range resets the filter selection, so that any previously selected filters must be selected again.