- Once you have downloaded the “Easy Order” app you will need to open the app and add your Shortcut Items, which are the eight boxes displayed on the home screen. To do this, click on the “Settings” button and then click on “Customize Shortcuts” at the top left corner of the screen. On the new screen, select one of the eight boxes and go through your menu to find the inventory item you would like to use. Once you add the item in the register App, press “Done” on the bottom left corner. Repeat these steps for the other seven boxes.
- Next, you will have to set the other preferences:
Would you like the app to display quantity on the left? On or Off
- Values: On or Off.
- This feature will allow you to either cash the order out or open the order to add additional items to it.
Would you like the app to display mode selector on the right?
- Values: On or Off
AWould you like the screen to default to the main App screen after a certain duration?
- Values: On or Off, number of seconds
- Before you turn this feature to the “On” position, please make sure that the duration (listed right below the On/Off switch) is already set with the number of seconds that the system will count until if defaults back to the App’s main screen.
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at [email protected]
I selected an inventory item as a “Shortcut” but the modifiers are not available.
To speed up the flow of the order, modifiers are excluded from the shortcut boxes.
On the App’s main screen, can I add more than one shortcut to an order?
Yes, by pressing more than one item at the same time, you will be able to add multiple items to that same order.