UPDATES TO DRIVER ASSIGN
We have made some major updates to the Driver Assign application. If you are experiencing bugs with this update, it typically means that the systems requires a fresh install. Please complete the following steps. This should resolve any issues you are experiencing:
- Once you have downloaded the “Driver Assign” app you will need to open the app and add the employees or drivers to the list by clicking on the “Create New Driver” icon at the top right of the screen.
- When you are assigning a driver to an order, open the “Driver Assign” app and click “Assign A Driver” (in red) next to the order which you are working with.
- If you need to change which driver should be tied to an order, simply open the app and click on the name of the driver assigned to the order that you are working with. You will then have the option to change the driver or remove the driver from that order.
- If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t find the App in the market place from my Clover device.
Please make sure that you are using a Clover Station and not a Clover Mini or Clover Mobile while looking for the App in the Clover Market Place. This App only functions with the Clover Station.
I can't find the order to which I want to assign a driver.
- Make sure that you are in the “Driver Assign” app and not in the “Orders” app.
- Make sure that all of the filters (such as “Date/Time”, “Amount/Tender”, “Status”, and “Drivers” is set to “All”. You might have a filter which is blocking an order from showing up on the screen.
- Try using the Search bar at the top left corner of the Driver Assign app.
How can I see how many orders were assigned to a driver, and how much money a driver owes?
Open the “Driver Assign” app and make sure that you have selected the correct filters for your search. These filers will be “Date/Time”, “Amount/Tender”, “Status”, and “Drivers”. The total count of orders and the total Amount will display at the top of the App.
How can I remove or reinstate a driver to and from the “Active” list?
- Use the filter labeled “Drivers” right below the “Create New Driver” button.
- Select the correct filter for “Active Drivers” or “Inactive Drivers.”
- Click on the “Names” filter right below the status of Driver Filter.
- You will see a “Pen” icon next to each name. Clicking on the pen will prompt you to either remove the driver from the Active list or reinstate the Driver if they are already on that list.