- When placing an order using the Register App, select “Pay” on the bottom left of the screen.
- When you are at the Payments page, you should see a button, next to all of your payment options, labeled “Add Customer to Order.” Press this button.
- A new window, similar to the “Customers” app should open up, allowing you to search for an existing customer using the name or phone number. If no customer is found, press the “Create Customer” on the top left.
- If you have found the customer you are looking for, press the “Assign To Order” button. If you had to create a customer, when you press “Save” on the “Create New Customer” tab, it will bring you back to the search page and that customer will be at the top of the list.
- Once you have assigned the customer to the order, you are all set.
Why can't I find the "Add Customer to Order" button.
- Please make sure that you’ve downloaded the app and you see it on your home screen.
- When you’re in the “Register” app placing an order, click on “Pay” and the button should be next to your payment buttons on the bottom right of the screen. It would be near the “Cash” or “Credit Card” buttons.
- Make sure that the order has not been paid out. This app only works with orders which are still “Open.”
I can't find an existing customer using the "Add Customer to Order" button.
- If you have a lot of customers in your database, it might take a few seconds for the app to search all of them based on the criteria that you provide in the search field. Please allow up to five seconds for the app to go through a large database of customers.
- Check to see if you can find that customer using the same search criteria in the “Customers” app. If you can, then please email us at email@example.com. If you can’t, please try using a different search criteria (a last name instead of a phone number or vice versa).
Other Questions or Comments
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org