- Open the Book Online app on the clover.com dashboard
- On the left part of the screen, click on “Settings”.
- Set up your Default Calendar view as well as your time-zone. This is also the place to grab your unique Website URL that you can add to your website or social media profile.
- On the left side of the screen, click on “About us” and add pictures and information of your business, including hours of operation.
- On the left side of the screen, click on “Services” and add Categories and Services that you offer.
- On the left side of the screen click on “Staff” then the “+ Add Staff” button to sync your staff from your Clover account. For each Staff Member, you can add their default weekly schedule, a picture of the staff member, the services that this staff member is able to provide and their contact information.
- Once you’ve set up your time-zone, Services and Staff, you are all set. You an use the Dashboard, Calendar and Activities tab to view the performance of the website.
Important things to consider:
- Each Staff Member has to have their own Clover login to be able to access their Book Online dashboard. The Staff Member would log into clover.com and then click on Book Online (on the left of the screen) to get into this software and see their appointments.
- Only the Staff Member with a role of “Owner” can view the full Book Online website with all of the functionality.
- Every time one of your customers books an appointment, the Staff Member that they selected will receive a confirmation email for that appointment. The customer will also receive a confirmation email once that appointment is booked.
- In order for a customer to book an appointment, they will need to select a staff member for the services that they wish to purchase.
- This software DOES NOT have the capacity to take a payment from the customer. It is strictly designed to allow your customers to book appointments.
Which Clover plans will this software work with
Book Online can be used on any Clover Software plan, including Clover GO, Payments Plus, Register Lite and Register
Why can't I see Book Online on my Clover device
Book Online is 100% web based, which means that the only way to access this software is by logging into clover.com from your computer or tablet.
Can this software be used to book classes, with multiple customers on the same time slot?
Not at the moment. We are working on enhancements, but as of right now, this is not available.